Bigg Studio podcast consulting services provide you with:
- Series and script development
- On-site and remote recording
- Fully produced podcast
- Professional voices, music, and sound effects
- Hosting and distribution (rss feeds, iTunes and more)
- Download tracking
What is a podcast?
A podcast is like a radio or TV program that people can find on your web site. A podcast can be played directly on your site, or downloaded to any personal computer, or music player (like an iPod, or a cell phone). Your site visitors now have the ability to listen to your program or watch it, when and how it is most convenient for them.
Here is a :45 second sample podcast you can play now by pressing the arrow button.
What a podcast can do for your business
- Grow your customer base
- Train employees
- Share company news
- Sell more of your products and services
- Promote your brand
- Talk to your customers
Facts and figures
- Almost 60 million people will listen to podcasts by 2010 (source: ITG Group)
- Podcasting is popular among 35-54 year old men and women, with higher incomes and higher education (source, comScore)
- Nearly 75% of podcast subscribers listen while at their computer (source: Arbitron/Edison Media Research)
- More than 37% of podcast listeners click on relevant advertising (source: Financial Times)